Minnie Vans "Uber" like transport begins soon!

We were told today at Yacht Club that they aren't running Minnie Vans at this time. bummer as we had wanted to take one to animal kingdom this afternoon
Wonder when they are starting up again... we are on a 10 day countdown to our trip and decided against renting a car with the hopes these would be totally rolled out... might have to take our chances with the monorail for a PPO Akershus.

IMG_1481.JPG
Wonder when they are starting up again... we are on a 10 day countdown to our trip and decided against renting a car with the hopes these would be totally rolled out... might have to take our chances with the monorail for a PPO Akershus.
Go figure. The day we check out they start up again. Maybe they'll have them at the Grand when we are there next week.

So we have to download and use the Lyft app to use the minnie vans?

I am guessing there will be some kind of distinction between whats a lyft car and whats minnie van in the app.

20 dollars seems like a decent price. But it probably won't last long it will go up quickly. Don't blame disney get what you can.

Hoping to do this at least on what on our trip in December. Also hoping that any of the kinks are worked out by then too.
Do you really think they would boost the price (more than $20 for one way) after only a few months?

Anyone know if we are going from another resort (POP) to Boardwalk if we could still take a Minnie Van? Or is it only working for those trips starting at Boardwalk/ BC at the moment?

Anyone know if we are going from another resort (POP) to Boardwalk if we could still take a Minnie Van? Or is it only working for those trips starting at Boardwalk/ BC at the moment?
Trips only starting at MK and BC/Boardwalk I believe for right now.

I logged in to MDE and got a pop up that we can use Minnie vans during our October trip. We are staying at BWV so if they really are running then we may try one out, if we can use it to get to Typhoon Lagoon. I put my number in and got the lift app so I can schedule one if needed.

Took one today from BC to MK for rope drop. Was super easy, booked on app, car was already waiting there and made it to MK quickly. Bus was still not there when we left so worth the 20 bucks for us!

Took one today from BC to MK for rope drop. Was super easy, booked on app, car was already waiting there and made it to MK quickly. Bus was still not there when we left so worth the 20 bucks for us!

This is exactly when I think the $20 would be worth it, and probably the only time I would use the Minnie Van. We're staying at BC for Marathon Weekend in January, and I was thinking we would take the Minnie Van to MK for RD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!