Minnie van to MCO?

Ahh, ok. You may want to mention that to Tiffany (or whatever service you book). Those services don't usually expect a "stop" on an airport pickup. They may be fine with it, but probably best to give them a heads up.

An alternative could be to take a Minnie Van from MK back to AKL and have the car service pick you up from there. Or could take Uber/Lyft from CR to AKL.

Agree 100%

I think you would need to book an additional "leg" to the trip and it would be an additional charge. All the TC services run on a pretty tight schedule so the drivers can make as many trips as they can to earn their living, a last minute stop could put a glitch into the schedule for the rest of the day!

Agree 100%

I think you would need to book an additional "leg" to the trip and it would be an additional charge. All the TC services run on a pretty tight schedule so the drivers can make as many trips as they can to earn their living, a last minute stop could put a glitch into the schedule for the rest of the day!

Yes, I will definitely tell them when I book. We often do this kind of thing with car services (not in Orlando) and have never had a problem.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!