Minnie Van from Beach Club to Animal Kingdom

MamaJJ2018

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I am wondering how good the bus service from Beach Club to Animal Kingdom will be in late November. Will there likely be a bus designated to BC/YC this time of year? Trying to decide if its worth the splurge to plan on using a mini van that day

Hello!

I am wondering how good the bus service from Beach Club to Animal Kingdom will be in late November. Will there likely be a bus designated to BC/YC this time of year? Trying to decide if its worth the splurge to plan on using a mini van that day
We use the the new " bus arriving' feature in the app. If bus not coming soon enough dd whips out her phone and books a faster option lol. She likes Uber and it has worked fine on Disney property.

I have also done Minnie vans. I am good with either. It all depends on who what where that day.

During my stays at BWV, at most times of the year, we have shared a bus with Swan, Dolphin, YC & BC.

BW and BWV stopped sharing buses with Swan and Dolphin a few years ago.

We stayed at BWV in September and we had several buses show up to take us to the parks with people already on them. Coming back from Disney Springs and a couple of times from the parks we shared a bus with the Swan and Dolphin resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter