Minnie’s Plaza or Storytellers Breakfast?

MinnieMama09

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked for Minnie’s Plaza breakfast on Sunday 10/20 but wondering if we should switch to Storytellers? First trip using our Flex passes for 10/19-10/20. Love the convenience of being in the park and the character interaction at Minnie’s (two kids DS 13 and DD 10...and me, huge Disney fan!😂)...but haven’t been to Storytellers in years since they changed characters. Our kids haven’t been to either since they were little but still love meeting characters. Thoughts or experiences?

We do both of these most trips. We do a late breakfast on a park day at Plaza Inn (around 10 or 10:30) so we can get the benefit of smaller rope drop crowds before eating. Storytellers is our last day breakfast every trip before heading to the airport. One more dose of Disney even if we don't have a ticket! There are more characters at Plaza but the food is better at Storytellers.

Storytellers for us.

Just did both last week and didnt enjoy minnies..

Characters at storytellers were mickey minnie, chip and dale and pluto

At minnies it was minnie, chip or was it dale, fairy god mother, rafiki and Max??

Food was definately way better at storytellers as well.

We prefer Minnie's. We saw: Minnie, Chip and Dale, Rafiki, Fairy Godmother, Tigger, Eeyore, Captain Hook, and one or two others I can't remember. While my daughter didn't recognize some of them (specifically Rafiki), I knew who he was, and Lion King is my favorite movie, so I was thrilled. I like that Minnie's tends to be only semi-regular with characters; that is, you can guess who you may see, but not always. They throw in a different character here and there.

We do both of these most trips. We do a late breakfast on a park day at Plaza Inn (around 10 or 10:30) so we can get the benefit of smaller rope drop crowds before eating. Storytellers is our last day breakfast every trip before heading to the airport. One more dose of Disney even if we don't have a ticket! There are more characters at Plaza but the food is better at Storytellers.

That’s when our reservation is at Minnie’s this trip (10:30) so we can still do rope drop as well. We are also doing a dinner the night before at Wine Country so was trying to just to one character breakfast this trip with it only being two days...but I agree, I like the food better at Storyteller’s. Decisions, decisions!😂

We just did storyteller's brunch at 12:50 Thursday. They had both lunch and breakfast foods. DH was thrilled to have prime rib! My kids are 9 and 14 and really loved the extra antics from the characters because it was so slow. We were seated near the entrance so they got to watch all the silliness.

We just did storyteller's brunch at 12:50 Thursday. They had both lunch and breakfast foods. DH was thrilled to have prime rib! My kids are 9 and 14 and really loved the extra antics from the characters because it was so slow. We were seated near the entrance so they got to watch all the silliness.
Oh, that also sounds like we would enjoy it with both options of breakfast and lunch! Can I ask how much Storyteller’s is per person? Are kids prices for 10 and under?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts