Minion Suite at PBH

robl45

DIS Veteran
Is the minion suite really worth the extra money? With the APH rates I booked it would be like 614 dollars extra for 2 nights including tax. Is it worth it to switch rooms for a couple of nights for the kids?

There are some pictures and a video of the room in the main Portofino Bay thread in the stickies. I believe it may be pages 3 and 4.

Only you can really decide whether it`s worth it or not. I`m sure most kids would love it.

I am currently asking myself the same question! If it came with club level I would do it for sure. I know the kids would go nuts but $600 can go a long way towards some other really cool things!

I think if it fits your budget, go for it! It will be an extra special treat for the kids! They'll feel like they're in the movie! If it doesn't fit your budget, you could do something minion-related. We just returned from Sapphire Falls two weeks ago and did the minion character breakfast there. We met Gru, the girls, and two minions! It was very fun! I have a few pictures in my TR- here's the link if you'd like to see them.https://www.disboards.com/threads/live-from-universal-sapphire-falls-5-24-5-27.3684597/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter