Minion Breakfast Buffet

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done with Minion breakfast buffet recently & if so, how was it? I just booked it for our trip in 29 days.

@DMLAINI , We did it last May- it was wonderful!! Here are some pictures:

1876266_97718601.jpg
1876266_97712240.jpg

1876266_97714900 (1).jpg

1876266_97715538 (1).jpg

Ours took place at Sapphire Falls. I believe it changes hotels. Last time we were there it was at Royal Pacific. And my DS was there a couple of years ago and it was at Hard Rock.

The food is great- character interaction fun! It is run very efficiently. We arrived 15 minutes early and the breakfast was scheduled for an hour. We were done within the hour. We had plenty of time to have seconds at the buffet and meet all the characters. They have character handlers who make the character meets very efficient- yet the characters do spend time with your group, too!

I would definitely recommend this character meal. We had a blast and we're all adults!!:thumbsup2

@DMLAINI , We did it last May- it was wonderful!! Here are some pictures:

View attachment 399177
View attachment 399178

View attachment 399182

View attachment 399181

Ours took place at Sapphire Falls. I believe it changes hotels. Last time we were there it was at Royal Pacific. And my DS was there a couple of years ago and it was at Hard Rock.

The food is great- character interaction fun! It is run very efficiently. We arrived 15 minutes early and the breakfast was scheduled for an hour. We were done within the hour. We had plenty of time to have seconds at the buffet and meet all the characters. They have character handlers who make the character meets very efficient- yet the characters do spend time with your group, too!

I would definitely recommend this character meal. We had a blast and we're all adults!!:thumbsup2
Thank You! Love the pictures!

Another recommendation, you cannot beat the amount of character interaction

we've done it and really enjoyed it. The only odd part was that unlike a WDW character meal, the table are large round catering style ones and you will be seated with a few families at one table. Not a big deal for us, but could be if you are not a chatty, person or dont generally want to share space with another family you don't know.

That aside, the food was good, not as diverse as a WDW buffet, but still very good. Breakfast basics like eggs, pancakes, lots of pastries, sausages & bacon, and a generous amount of fruits from what I remember.

The character interaction was great and they came around multiple times, and there were a lot of characters....Gru, the 3 girls and 2-3 minions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter