Minimum age for disney half marathons?

jennynyholm

Mouseketeer
i tried looking up if there was a minimum age requirement on the rundisney website (specifically Wine and Dine), but they said you have to go to the registration page. The registration page just says "this event is sold out". Anyone have an answer to this? I'm curious about all of the DW and DL half marathons, not just wine and dine ....

I believe it is 14...not sure. Not sure if you were thinking this year, but the W&D sold out in 45 minutes on Tuesday.

Oh I know this year is not a possibility! I was just thinking of future years with my kids or nieces and nephews. Thanks for info J3nn78 :)

Upcoming Avengers race shows minimum age of 14 for the half marathon and 5 for the 5k. Disneyland over Labor Day is the same, plus a minimum of 10 for the 10k. Wine & Dine also shows the 14 and 5 minimums under Registration > Eligibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter