• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minigolf courses

baronjudd

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

Having stayed on I-drive once before, I found that one of the most enjoyable evening activities was a round on one of the various delightful minigolf courses.
This time, taking my mother who is wheelchair bound, I am trying to rack my brains on the accessibility of such places to wheelchairs.

She wouldn't be actually playing, but we would want to push her round the courses with us. Now, the only course I can remember (well) was pirates cove golf. I remember it as having rope bridges, long sets of steps and slopes. Unless I'm mistaken, it's not at all accessible for us this time round.

Does anyone know if any of the I-drive courses (or any others at all in the Kissimee/Disney/I-drive area) are suited for wheelchair folk? Can't remember the names of them so please forgive me. I remember one with a volcano in the middle which was also wonderful (tiki's island rings a bell).

Thanks in advance,
Mark

The courses on WDW are all accessible.

The two at Winter Summerland and one of the two at Fantasia Gardens are "Miniature Golf" Courses and the second one at Fantasia Gardens is a "Miniature" Golf Course.

(And no! I won't explain it!)

Cheshire Figment said:
The courses on WDW are all accessible.

The two at Winter Summerland and one of the two at Fantasia Gardens are "Miniature Golf" Courses and the second one at Fantasia Gardens is a "Miniature" Golf Course.

(And no! I won't explain it!)
::yes::
We have been there quite a while ago and found them to be quite accessible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter