Miniature golf/accessability

philaround

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I have never seen this addressed and would like to know if the miniature golf courses have paths that can handle an ECV. I am able to stand and walk for short distances but would never be able to stay on my feet for 18 holes.

I recently played at fantasia gardens and as I remember it there was a full sidewalk like path around every hole so I believe you would have no problem at all.

As Aengus said, there is a sidewalk that follows the perimeter of the courses as well as a fair amount of benches. Fantasia Fairways has steeper slopes to navigate.

While Fantasia Gardens has a companion restroom, there is none at Winter Summerland.

Deb
Author of Passporter's WDW For Your Special Needs

Just agreeing with what was posted.
We've been to the Fantasia one and had no problems. DD can't walk at all, so her wheelchair goes where she does.

Thanks all for your responses. Looks like I can play a game with my grandson on our next trip.

I've always wondered if they had paths the whole way!

Now i know they do! Maybe something to check out the next time in WDW.
I've always seen the courses and longed to check them out.

Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter