Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

Popping over to wish you better health for your last two races.

(And I totally get the group thing-whatever flavor it might be. with me it’s like I want to be part of the group, but then also want to totally do my own thing)

Just remembered that tomorrow would have been my grandmother's birthday (for those of you who don't remember from a few pages back, my grandmother passed away a few months back). It just hit me. So we'll see how I'm doing with that.

Feeling good about the marathon, though. I talked strategy with Beth and I think i'm good. Had a really nice Shabbos

Also, I got to see @hotblooded for about 5 seconds on like for SDD, which was nice, although it would have been nice to chat for longer... but there were rides to be ridden. I did all the rides in TSL #sorrynotsorry

You've got this, Sarah. Sorry I didn't chat with you at HH. We were tucked into a corner and I didn't move around much. I waved when you arrived but not sure you saw me. Anyway, good luck and have fun.

Thanks for all the congrats and kind words.

A lot has happened over the past week (some of which I've mentioned, some of which I haven't), and it felt like the odds were stacked against me for today's race. But at no point today, before or during the race, did I doubt that I would finish. I knew I was gonna become a marathoner today. No question in my mind.

That said ... I will not be running this race again. I'm not against the idea of another marathon, but I'd like it to be a course that interests me, and this one did not. The part I loved most was running through MK, and I can get that from some of the halfs. So this race is absolutely a one-and-done for me.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support during this journey. While I haven't been super active lately, I've never doubted rhat I have a community behind me, so thank you all for that

A little late on the congrats but great job! Enjoyed meeting you and our conversation on the expo bus and walk to the expo last Wednesday. Good luck with your running in 2019 and maybe we’ll see you at the rangerstown run one of these years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter