Mini Episode Suggestion

superme80

DIS Veteran
How about Ryno and Pete go around and show us the best there in Disney merchandise for our PETS! As a fairly new dog mommy, I realized I will probably by her a souvenir whenever I get to the parks again. :dog:

How about Ryno and Pete go around and show us the best there in Disney merchandise for our PETS! As a fairly new dog mommy, I realized I will probably by her a souvenir whenever I get to the parks again. :dog:
Ooooh - I'd LOVE this! Don't currently have any fur children, but I'd still love to see the stuff, and see 2 loving fur parents' reactions to said stuff! :) :dogdance:

YES! We are a family of dog lovers. My daughter has 2, my son and daughter in law have 2 and I have my beloved Bean (adorable lab mix...such a good boy). We have booked resort style boarding for them while we are enjoying our Disney vacation so hopefully they won't miss us too much or be too pissed off when we get back. I'd LOVE to get my furbaby and grandogs something from Disney.
Dear Pete and Ryno... show me where to go! :dog2::lovestruc

There is very little merch available. The line out now has some collars, bowls, and a few toys, but that is it. In all honesty, the on property kennel has better dog collar choices than what you'll find in the stores.

There is very little merch available. The line out now has some collars, bowls, and a few toys, but that is it. In all honesty, the on property kennel has better dog collar choices than what you'll find in the stores.

On the latest Big Fat Panda podcast his merchandise corespondant covered this topic and they had Mickey and Minnie themed harnesses and also a Mickey themed poop bag holder - so maybe the are expanding a bit more ... but still think the selection isn't as great as it could be

Disney Dog merch.jpg

On the latest Big Fat Panda podcast his merchandise corespondant covered this topic and they had Mickey and Minnie themed harnesses and also a Mickey themed poop bag holder - so maybe the are expanding a bit more ... but still think the selection isn't as great as it could be

View attachment 264475

Yup. The merch is not big at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter