Minecraft Radiator Springs Racers Recreation! (Quarantine Project)

Mouskegamer

Future Imagineer
2 Months after starting, friends and I finished our Minecraft Disneyland Cars Land recreation! It has all 3 rides, but by far my favorite is Radiator Springs Racers. Here's a video:

This was a massive project, but contains fully functioning animatronics, over 25 3D models, and a fully synced audio track! The best part is, if you have Minecraft, you can join too and ride for yourself! The IP to join is mc.imaginefun.net. Hope to see you there!

2 Months after starting, friends and I finished our Minecraft Disneyland Cars Land recreation! It has all 3 rides, but by far my favorite is Radiator Springs Racers. Here's a video:

This was a massive project, but contains fully functioning animatronics, over 25 3D models, and a fully synced audio track! The best part is, if you have Minecraft, you can join too and ride for yourself! The IP to join is mc.imaginefun.net. Hope to see you there!

That’s awesome! The link didn’t work though. Said not found?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter