Milwaukee Marathon (1 mile, 5k, 10k, HM or M) DIS Meet Race - Oct 14th and 15th 2017

I might just take you up on that... :scratchin

Just to be clear....this is what you look like in real life right?
University-of-Wisconsin-Badgers-Bucky-the-Badger-Mascot.jpg

I just got an email from the Milwaukee Marathon saying the following. Just wanted to post here in case someone does not get the email that should. This was if you signed up during the "free extra shirt promo"
I'll probably be waiting and picking mine up at the expo.

Good afternoon,

We’re so excited to see you on race day and we have more great news: your exclusive PNC Milwaukee Marathon shirt is in and it looks fantastic!

Your shirt is ready to be picked up at:

Performance Running Outfitters – Brookfield
2205 N Calhoun Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
Hours: M-F: 10am – 8pm, Sat: 10am – 5pm, Sun: 12 – 5pm

Just ask any staff member at PRO and tell them you’re here for your PNC Milwaukee Marathon shirt and they will help you from there.

Please pick your shirts up before June 1st from PRO, otherwise we will have them ready in your race-day bags at the Pre-Party & Fitness Expo. We look forward to hearing about your training, so don’t forget to tag us @mke_marathon or Facebook!

I really like how they made each medal so distinct. Just remove the ribbon, and everyone ran the marathon!
Lol true. I wonder if there will be any size differences between race distances or if they'll be all the same size. I'm sure that's a cost thing. I don't know yet if I want to do the half or 10k.

Lol true. I wonder if there will be any size differences between race distances or if they'll be all the same size. I'm sure that's a cost thing. I don't know yet if I want to do the half or 10k.

Just pick which race matches your outfit the best. I mean the 10k is a very "Dopey" green, so that should definitely sway your decision.
But what color are your eyes? If blue...well then the Half would look rather nice.

This is how y'all decided race distances right?

Just pick which race matches your outfit the best. I mean the 10k is a very "Dopey" green, so that should definitely sway your decision.
But what color are your eyes? If blue...well then the Half would look rather nice.

This is how y'all decided race distances right?
Well if we are going on eye color I'm closer to green than I am to blue so I guess I'd have to go 10K.

I guess by doing the half you have the opportunity for a loud Chicagoan with mickey clappers (I should bring those right) to yell at you as you head towards the finish! So there's that! Unless you plan to finish the half in under one hour and then you can cheer for me :)

These look cool, but yeah, some distinction between distances would be nice. Maybe they will be different sizes, but the distance of the race on the medal itself would have been better. But I can see how maybe it's a cost thing. Easier to produce distinct ribbons as opposed to the medals themselves. But I would also still prefer the name to be the Milwaukee Running Festival over the Milwaukee Marathon though because for those of us who won't be doing the marathon, the medal kind of makes it seem like you did. But oh well. Definitely a first-world problem - there are more important things to complain about!

On that note, I still haven't signed up. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!