Military hotel rates?

leslie826

Mouseketeer
When booking for spring break in April, the agent on the phone told me that military rates weren’t released yet and I should try back. Anyone else have experience with this? Do they always offer military rates or is there a chance they won’t for this busy time? If you’ve been able to get these rates was in a big savings?

we've never gotten a military rate for the dates we prefer. and when there is one, we often find that AAA or a FL resident rate is as good or better. we do get our park tickets from base ITT though. I highly doubt there will be one offered during Spring Break though.

We've already booked military rates for our June '19 and September '19 visits. I was able to book both stays back in December via the Loews website by using the promo code MIL. We got about 30% off.

I just booked a military rate last week for Sept of 19 at Royal Pacific Resort.

I stopped by our ITT last week and they said they expect the 2020 rates to be out in September. This is for Disney World.

we've never gotten a military rate for the dates we prefer. and when there is one, we often find that AAA or a FL resident rate is as good or better. we do get our park tickets from base ITT though. I highly doubt there will be one offered during Spring Break though.
I’ve never had a AAA rate produce for any of my stays

So do you have to book via telephone to get a military rate or can you do it on the website?

We've already booked military rates for our June '19 and September '19 visits. I was able to book both stays back in December via the Loews website by using the promo code MIL. We got about 30% off.
where were you able to put in code? There doesn't seem to be a blank space.

where were you able to put in code? There doesn't seem to be a blank space.
Since I posted that, there have been changes to the Loews website. Now it is available via Universals website. Click on the "hotels" tab, then towards the bottom is a tab that says "Promo/group code". Select "promo" and enter the code MIL.
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 1.21.41 PM.png

Just throwing this out there, food for thought. I can do WAY better with my AP discount than a military discount at Universal. Like, $50 a night cheaper, better. I have an annual pass for myself, that I pay for on a monthly payment plan, and I get the $200 military park to park for my kiddo. The difference between the military ticket and the AP pays itself off in hotel room savings if you stay 2 or more nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!