Military family discount

Cameo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know - is this discount for active duty only military personnel or for any National Guard and reserve troops? My husband received notice of this at work, but there are many people working here that are not active duty throughout the whole year. I can read it both ways if I try. Anyone care to take a guess?

Thank you. I think the comment about "active reservitsts" is what I was looking for. To me that means if they are currently involved in any reserve or National Guard units, they are elligible. It doesn't really say what proof they will be requesting, though. ID card, copy of orders....??? If anyone finds this out, please post. Thanks again!

A co-worker of my husband (National Guard employee) just went to Sea World this week, presented her ID card, and was given free admission for her family. Easy as pie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter