Military Discount Memory Maker

storknurse13

Mouseketeer
Can anyone that has been to Disney World in the last month tell me how much the military discount price is for the memory maker? Didn't know if it was worth purchasing ahead of time with the pre-purchase discount or use the military discount and purchase at guest services.
Thanks in advance

It was $98.00 when we got it at the end of January at guest services in Magic kingdom

$98, you can only purchase at Guest Relations in the parks or at Disney Springs. It is good the day of (no 72 hour waiting period like with traditional Memory Maker) and it includes all parties linked to your MDE - so ours included all 12 of us visiting at the same time. Hope that helps!

Can anyone that has been to Disney World in the last month tell me how much the military discount price is for the memory maker? Didn't know if it was worth purchasing ahead of time with the pre-purchase discount or use the military discount and purchase at guest services.
Thanks in advance
...and just returned from the world on 4/6

#62 on the map, at the Welcome Center/Guest Relations

Attachments

• D9DED1C7-5BF0-49D9-8741-6E9F950DB03E.jpeg
    D9DED1C7-5BF0-49D9-8741-6E9F950DB03E.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6
I was hoping someone could answer a question about this for me. My father is retired military and he, my mom, DW and DD, and my sister and her husband and kids are all taking a trip in March of next year together. I know that if everyone is linked then we can share one memory maker, but can it be added to my profile instead of my dad's? Neither he or my mom are the most computer literate and it would be a lot simpler for our group to have me manage this. If it helps, my dad and I have the same full name, barring the suffix of course. Thanks for any info.

I was hoping someone could answer a question about this for me. My father is retired military and he, my mom, DW and DD, and my sister and her husband and kids are all taking a trip in March of next year together. I know that if everyone is linked then we can share one memory maker, but can it be added to my profile instead of my dad's? Neither he or my mom are the most computer literate and it would be a lot simpler for our group to have me manage this. If it helps, my dad and I have the same full name, barring the suffix of course. Thanks for any info.

We’re wondering the same thing, as we’re in a similar situation (but not with the same names). We’re all linked in MDE already as we’ve previously traveled together, but I’d prefer to manage the MM as my mom and her SO (retired military) have limited experience with MDE, sharing photos with family, etc.

Also if our part of the family is staying longer can we still get all our photos? My mom and her SO first 3 days of our weeklong trip - would we be able to link photos from the 4 days after they are gone to the memory maker if he buys it?

Good to know we can buy at Disney Springs -we’re all going to dinner there the first night and that would be much easier than trying to go buy it on our first park day!

Thanks in adavance for any insights!

I am hoping for an answer on this as well. Our family is scheduled to go this week at our beloved Shades of Green

We recently got back and we were able to use the Military Memory Maker. I believe it was $98, and it was purchased at Disney Springs. My mom’s SO is retired military purchased it, but we explained to the CM that I have the MDE account and they linked it to my account right then and there. We also confirmed with them that all my immediate family’s photos for the whole week would be included (my mom and her SO were only staying at WDW the first 3 days), and it was no problem.

It did take a little bit of time to complete the transaction (maybe 10-20 min total - there were a few people ahead of us, then the purchase process took a little bit of time), this wasn’t an issue, but just wanted to let people know in case they are in a hurry.

We recently got back and we were able to use the Military Memory Maker. I believe it was $98, and it was purchased at Disney Springs. My mom’s SO is retired military purchased it, but we explained to the CM that I have the MDE account and they linked it to my account right then and there. We also confirmed with them that all my immediate family’s photos for the whole week would be included (my mom and her SO were only staying at WDW the first 3 days), and it was no problem.

It did take a little bit of time to complete the transaction (maybe 10-20 min total - there were a few people ahead of us, then the purchase process took a little bit of time), this wasn’t an issue, but just wanted to let people know in case they are in a hurry.
I appreciate your reply. We are going this week. This will be an extra surprise for my grandchildren.

Just wanted to give a second confirmation- my mom was the military ID holder but we were able to get PP loaded to my MDE. And added everyone so got photos from all 8 of us traveling together!

What are the requirements for the discount for memory maker? Veteran status? Or is it the same as the military salute ticket requirements? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts