Military Discount for Mickey's not so scary

WDW Enabler

Founding Father of the HARDHAT BRIGADE
i just got off the phone with Archebald (I know i can not spell) at Disney's ticketing center. The following are the military discount dates for the party.

All dates are in september 14th, 18th, 21st, 23rd, 28th, and 30th.

Adult (ages 10-999) tickets are $37.77 plus tax
Child (ages 3-9) tickets are $33.57 plus tax

Well at least we have dates anounced now.

Michael

We live locally and I am retired US Navy. I spent a good amount of time on the phone with Disney today as to where I needed to go to purchase them. They told me specifically that I could not go to base or to Shades of Green. The tickets had to be sold at a DISNEY Guest Relations office, either DDD, hotel, or any park.

Thank you so much for posting this, I had no idea they did this & we saved almost $150 on 6 tickets!

We live locally and I am retired US Navy. I spent a good amount of time on the phone with Disney today as to where I needed to go to purchase them. They told me specifically that I could not go to base or to Shades of Green. The tickets had to be sold at a DISNEY Guest Relations office, either DDD, hotel, or any park.

Thank you so much for posting this, I had no idea they did this & we saved almost $150 on 6 tickets!

Well i am glad that I posted it then. We will be there on the 18th, we will be the farmer family...

Hope you have a great time.

Mike

I want to go with you too WDW Enabler. How can we make that happen? I will be the hired man.

Well i am glad that I posted it then. We will be there on the 18th, we will be the farmer family...

Hope you have a great time.

Mike

We will be there on the 18th too! Debating now between pirates & witches, my vote is for pirates so we can where them again on our cruise in November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter