Mike's Pre-Pre-Pre Trip Report for September 2014

supernova

DIS Veteran
Just booked my annual WDW vacation. Usually I do the second week in December, but I've decided to forego Christmas this year and go for Halloween instead. And as a creature of habit, I always do my five nights at my DVC home resort, Wilderness Lodge. I wanted to try someplace new this time, but couldn't figure out which resort to pick. So instead, I picked... all of them.

Friday night: Animal Kingdom Lodge
Saturday night: Boardwalk
Sunday night: Grand Floridian
Monday night: Bay Lake Tower
Tuesday night: Wilderness Lodge

My loose itinerary so far looks like this:
Friday - fly in after work, have nice diner, and relax
Saturday - if my wife wants to, well visit Universal. Otherwise, we'll probably visit the Premium Outlets, meet friends for dinner, then walk the Boardwalk loop before bed
Sunday - sleep in, visit Downtown Disney, drive my wife to the airport, and head back for Mickey's Halloween Party.
Monday - Backstage Magic tour, and then maybe visit a few other resorts
Tuesday - Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Studios, and back to Epcot for the evening
Wednesday - character breakfast, then off to Universal if I don't go on Saturday, otherwise maybe a few other resorts, and then fly home

Whirlwind trip, but I'm looking forward to it!! No ADR's, no FastPass+ reservations, no Magic Your Way Length of Stay tickets, no overpriced meal plan. Just gonna go with the flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter