Mike Trout....YIKES!!

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
Rumor is he’s resigning with the Angels for 12 years, $430 million. $35+ million per year. Hey Bryce Harper hold my beer!!!

Hopefully the Red Sox can now sign Mookie Betts!!

On some Phillies message boards before Bryce Harper signed, some people were saying the Phillies shouldn’t sign either Harper or Machado and spend that money on Trout. I’m glad Phillies management didn’t decide on that and got Harper because I was afraid Trout would never get to free agency.

Yep terrible news for Phillies fans. Lots of people are sad in Cumberland county today. But we still love you mike and of course wish you all the best.Hope when your career is over you will be known as the best baseball player ever.

Yep terrible news for Phillies fans. Lots of people are sad in Cumberland county today. But we still love you mike and of course wish you all the best.Hope when your career is over you will be known as the best baseball player ever.

Maybe Phillies can sign Bryant (Harper's buddy) when he hits FA.

Personally I think both contracts are nuts. I do not have problem with the money.(especially since its not mine)
Its the years that would concern me. IF history is any indicator, after age 35 they are going to owe a lot of money to just average ball players

I can't believe Trout is staying with the Angels. I really thought he would go to a team that can compete.

He is a loyal player that doesn't look for the spotlight. A throwback kind of guy.
Does anybody else remember the days when baseball players had jobs in the offseason because they just didn't make that much money?

He is a loyal player that doesn't look for the spotlight. A throwback kind of guy.
Does anybody else remember the days when baseball players had jobs in the offseason because they just didn't make that much money?

That’s why Donald Trump didn’t continue his baseball. He was really good and could of made it in the majors. He wanted lots more money than baseball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter