Mighty Ducks tickets, BOGO free?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I was looking at tickets for the Mighty Ducks game on November 30th. It says enter code for buy one get one free tickets....

Anyone know anything about this?

I know my DH and DS would love to go, but putting out over $500 for the game is a little painful!!
Anyone know how to get them cheaper, or BOGOFree?

Thanks!

Not sure if this might work, it's from mouseplanet.com:
========================================================
Special AP rates for Mighty Ducks games

Disneyland annual passholders can save up to 50 percent off tickets to selected Mighty Ducks hockey games. There are three seating areas to choose from:

* Plaza Goal: $50 (regularly $75)
* Club Level (includes in seat service): $60 (regularly $90)
* Terrace Main: $16.25 (regularly $32.50)

Available games include:

* Friday, November 28 vs. Chicago Blackhawks at 1:00 p.m.
* Sunday, December 7 vs. Dallas Stars at 5:00 p.m.
* Wednesday, January 7 vs. Los Angeles Kings at 7:30 p.m.
* Wednesday, January 21 vs. Detroit Red Wings at 7:30 p.m.

You can order tickets online at the official Mighty Ducks Web site. Direct your questions to ticketoffer@mightyducks.com, or call (714) 940-2816.

I think that may be an old list.

Reason being due to the days of the week not corresponding to the dates listed for the 2005/2006 season. I.e. the first date is a Monday in this year.

Thanks, but ya, looking at the dates, they don't correspond with the 05/06 schedule posted on the Ducks website.

I am not a AP either, (not much point, living in Canada!!)

Anyone else know anything?

Thanks! :flower:

When are you planning to be there Albertan Mom? The Ducks have Fun Sundays on Nov. 20, 27, & Dec. 18 (other dates in Jan & Feb) where you get 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, and 4 sodas for $42.00. You can also buy single game tickets for about $50 - $75 each. If you are really interested in going, I would phone the Mighty Ducks office and ask about how you get the 2 for 1 offer - it could have something to do with one of their sponsors products. Just showing up at the game and buying tickets outside is always an option too, although you wouldn't have a guarantee of getting in. We have gotten some very good deals by just going to the stadium or arena - some people almost give their extra tickets away. :cheer2:

We are there Nov 30th to Dec 8th. So unfortunately we won't hit any of those fun sundays.
I think I will call the Ducks Ticket office and see what I can do!
Thanks

Hey-aren't you from Alberta??? How come you know so much about California hockey?!!? ....Oilers or Flames is the question........ :teeth:

Grew up in Edmonton during Gretzky's time, so Oilers all the way (even though we lived in Calgary for 8 years) :cheer2:
We have been to California many times and have been to Baseball Games down there a few times (no hockey though), but I know there's usually a promotion going on somewhere.
Another option is to look at LA Kings games instead of the Ducks, but they seemed to be a bit pricier.

Ya, Gretzky is awesome! That is one reason we wanted to go to the Nov 30th game, he is coaching the team playing against the Ducks. (Coyotes is it? I dont remember, my hubby just told me!)

Would be great to see him in action!

Will check it out later. For now,I have to take my little hockey player to his game! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter