Mideival Times ?

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
Hi Hubbya nd I have a res for MT our first night in orlando but I'm a little scared. Hubby made the call and all they said was the show starts at 8 be there at 6:30. How do things run between 7 and 8 they get everyone seated then the show starts? When do they feed you? ANd about how late can we expect to get out of there? Also if anyone has good directions from downtown disney we are staying at the courtyard I'd love those too! Also how does oen dress for MT dinner? THANK you!

You arrive at Medival Times early because there is a place they take pictures, a bar that serves drinks. a souviner store and a Medival Village that you can tour outside of the castle. Though we don't arrive until about an hour before the show and that is to enjoy the atmoshpere.At least once there was kind of a "skit" before the show in the area before you enter the arena where you will be seated to eat and watch the show. This is where you will be given your seating arrangments by the solor that you will "root" for during show.
The food is excellent and the waiter will take you order as soon as you are seated as far as you drink goes. The meal is served fairly quickly And while the show is going on. Seems like the show was about an hour but it has been a couple of years since we have been. Don't worry I bet you will really enjoy it. Everyone stayed in character before the show and after.We go almost every time we visit Orlando and haven't found a dinner show we liked better. Let us know how you liked it.:jester:

The dress is very casual. You see everything from shorts and t-shirt to dressy casual. We tend to do dress casual.

You eat your meal with your hands -- no utensils. And the sound level is VERY loud, so wear ear plugs if that's the sort of thing that bothers you (as its does my DS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter