Mid-July

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
Well, we FINALLY decided on the weeks, and we will be going pretty much in the middle of July. My question is, how are the crowds? Does this heat draw them away? And I've read from another post that the heat seems to be pretty bad, but if you take a pool break around mid-day you should be fine, is that right? Will that help ease the heat? Any help would be appreciated!

As you can see from my signature, we usually go in the summer months. In the past years it has been very hot, but we have also seen cooler weather at our trips to WDW during the summer. Forget about the crowds. They are bad in the summer, so break up your day with a visit to BB or to the resort pool!

Summer trips take a little more planning in my humble opinion - but what we do - is take advantage of the early entry mornings - hit the big rides first in the open areas - use fast passes - then hit the smaller things or inside attractions during the afternoon

We also go in the summer!! Before we go I get those water-mist fans (you can get them at Target for about $7.00 I believe they are called Squeeze Breeze). We get to the parks early for the "Early Entry" day! We go on the major rides and by 11am, when it starts to get crowded and hot we do inside attractions,eat or go back to the resort pool!! It isn't so bad!!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter