Microwaves at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista?

Jana810

Earning My Ears
Have a stay planned at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. Does anybody know if there are Microwaves in the rooms or maybe in a common eating area available? I only saw mention of a mini refrigerator & coffeemaker in the room. Was hoping that there was a microwave somewhere on premises to reheat food or drinks.

As far as I know, the only in room microwaves at Disney Springs hotels are at the Doubletree Suites. Most hotels have them you can use, like near the restaurant or gift shop. I know The B does.
I wish they would provide microwaves because we often take back leftovers from the parks and its a pain to take them down and heat them up. Lot of times they go in the trash. :(

Thanks for the reply! Yes it would be nice if all Hotels had an in room microwave since somebody will always have leftover food from whatever restaurant we are at.

Holiday Inn at Disney Springs rooms also have microwaves. FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!