• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party - AP rate

Pizzaman123

Earning My Ears
Hi

Does anyone know if the AP rate for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party only apply for the actual passholder? Or can I buy tickets for friends who are not AP-holders?

Pizzaman123

You only need an AP to buy the tickets. But you don't have to have an AP to use them. So buying for friends will be fine. The only restriction is that you can only buy up to 8 tickets per date.

The tickets bought early using annual pass or Disney rewards credit card cost 25 dollars each.

I ordered mine on line usuing my DisneyCredit card. I did then print it out a few minutes later :). You can pay a fee then they will send you a pass. Not sure what it looks like so if saving might want to look at both styles for your scrapbook.

I am going the 28th of Oct. ALONE :). See you there

Patty

I just purchased my tickets today for the parade and am trying to plan my day. Do you know what time we can get into the park using that ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter