• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickeys not so scary Halloween

kira2513

Earning My Ears
we are doing Universal studios/ sea world this trip . have to say, am missing the thought of no disney! In our 4 park flex , all the parks close pretty early ( Oct. ) for other events not suited for my 11,9,7, and 4 year olds. So i was thinking of doing the not so scary at WDW. Any information i would love. I went to the disney sight and it tells a little, but not want i am looking for! Is it just shows,parades, ( which is one thing we want for one night ) but we want to know if the rides are also open? And hours ? The Not so scary- they say is from 7:00-12:00.

We went 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. It ran from 7 to midnight. There are trick or treat spots all over the place. We had a lot of candy! I think most of the rides were open but Toontown was closed. Your kids will love it.:) They also had dance parties in different locations where the kids could dance with the characters.

This is our 2nd visit this year for MNSSHP...we loved it,

fireworks, candy, parades, pictures, and rides for 5 hour....it is awesome....

Definately do it! Oh it was so fun! It rained on us last year, but it was still great! The fireworks are awesome!
I dont know how old your kids are, but here is a little tip! It was pretty full when it first opened. But by 10 or so when all the little ones left, it was empty! You could almost walk onto any ride! So stay as late as you can and take adavantage! It was so fun, lots of characters!
Wish we were going! HAve fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter