Mickey's Halloween Treat..

Mom2micayla

DIS Veteran
Could someone please explain to me exactly what goes on? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra $80 to bring my kids to it. The description on the AP section of disneyland.com doesn't really explain much (IMO). If you went last year, would you mind sharing what you thought of it? My kids are 1, 3 & 4.5 years old. I'm assuming my 1 yo wouldn't need to pay, right?

We had a blast last year and already have tickets for this year. The review pretty much nails it in terms of what goes on. Although I think this year there may be a little more happening. For instance, there were 2 or 3 villains out and then Mickey and Minnie in costume. This year, there are plans for more villains to be roaming around. Plus Disneyland is actually deocrating for the holiday too.

I'm sure your family would have fun, but I'm not sure it's worth the money. With such young children you might not make it through the whole 4 hours.

Thanks so much, got2travel, for your personal experience. You do have a point about them making it the 4 hours. It's definitely way past their bedtime. I am positive my 1yo won't make it. My 3 & 4 year olds, I think, will be excited enough to make it through the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter