Mickey's Christmas Party

melvin1970

Mouseketeer
We have tickets to go to the Christmas Party and see that we can get reservations to eat in the Park at a TS if we wanted. Unfortunately I can't get any reservations when I look on line. Do I need to call in instead of trying to do it on line? I didn't realize till this weekend that they were doing dining reservations.

Are you asking about having dinner during the party? Or are you planning to use your party ticket to enter the MK at 4 PM and dine before the start of the party?

Many party attendees would not recommend wasting valuable (and expensive) party time at a TS dinner, but if you want a TS dinner during the party, reservations can be made on the MVMCP Dining page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...eys-very-merry-christmas-party-table-service/
If you want to dine at a TS in the MK before the party, reservations can be made on the regular reservation page for the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!