Mickeys Christmas Party

Is this usually held around the same dates every year,or is it held on the same days.
The Christmas Parties begin a few days after the Halloween Parties end and are scheduled for:
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday up until a few days before Christmas.

The Christmas Parties begin a few days after the Halloween Parties end and are scheduled for:
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday up until a few days before Christmas.

We are going to Orlando on 3rd November 2018 so will it be on round that time?

We are going to Orlando on 3rd November 2018 so will it be on round that time?
It will probably begin a little later. This year MVMCP began on the 9th because the Holiday Specials taping was taking place through the 7th,

It will probably begin a little later. This year MVMCP began on the 9th because the Holiday Specials taping was taking place through the 7th,
What do you mean "special Holiday tapings"? I am there November 6th thru the 14th and frankly if it is what I think it is that sounds totally cool and exciting!

What do you mean "special Holiday tapings"? I am there November 6th thru the 14th and frankly if it is what I think it is that sounds totally cool and exciting!
They tape the holiday specials that air on ABC around that time every year. The past 2 years it's been musical performances at WDW and the parade at DLR, but that could always change. Here is some info from last year: http://www.chipandco.com/abc-film-walt-disney-world-holiday-specials-starting-november-3rd-284897/

Will there still be fireworks on. We are wanting to hire the Grand 1 on the 8th November,following a wedding.If so,what time are fireworks usually on ,on "party days"

We are going to be there 11/4-11/11, so I would be interested to hear if things are going on during that window as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!