Mickey's 90th

AlohaKeke

Mouseketeer
Sorry if I am missing another post!

How are you liking Mickey's 90th spectacular on ABC?

Mickey looks a bit different. I haven’t been lucky enough to see him in person lately. Has he gotten a facelift? Is this how he always looks?

Mickey looks a bit different. I haven’t been lucky enough to see him in person lately. Has he gotten a facelift? Is this how he always looks?

Yes, he and Minnie did get facelifts about a year or two ago, so they look slightly "off" now. I preferred the previous versions.

I wonder how many takes it took to get everyone so darn excited about everything.

I’m watching....happy to see the two original Mouseketeers!

Who the heck dressed Iger? What a terrible combination of casual shirt and shiny thousands dollar suit!

I did like Mickey’s cake.

I saw some of it....
Some of it was just the usual generic Hoop-lah.
But, Mickey and Minnie waltzing together to Colors of the Wind, and walking off together into the distance/future thru the smoke/mist machines...
I thought that was real Disney MAGIC !!!

I wonder if one of the regular park “friends of Mickey” was on this show? Or is there a special television appearances friend?

I didn't get to watch it last night, but it's on my DVR, so I hope to watch it tonight or tomorrow.

I saw some of it....
Some of it was just the usual generic Hoop-lah.
But, Mickey and Minnie waltzing together to Colors of the Wind, and walking off together into the distance/future thru the smoke/mist machines...
I thought that was real Disney MAGIC !!!
Agree about the waltz!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!