Mickey Surf Lamp

catzle

DIS Veteran
Well now that I am home I am wondering where I can buy the lamp they have in the room? Thanks, Should have looked into while we were there but ran out of time.

I've seen the lamp appear now and then on Disneystore.com. It's pricey -- iirc, $200-300 -- but does qualify for Disneystore.com promotions on Disney Parks items and Friends & Family sales. It's not in stock now, so keep searching for "Aulani" periodically. I'm not sure you can buy or order it from Aulani directly. I've never seen the lamp for sale on the Shop Disney Parks app. And of course, you can always check eBay.

Unfortunately Aulani will not let you purchase the item from home. Like PP said, keep looking on Disneystore.com as it has popped up.

I bought my son the lamp at the gift shop and they even drop shipped it to my house so I wouldn't have to fly it home.

Are you still looking for the lamp?
If so I have the sufer Mickey for sale. I have a few pics just can't get them to upload.

Well now that I am home I am wondering where I can buy the lamp they have in the room? Thanks, Should have looked into while we were there but ran out of time.
Are you still looking for this lamp?

I enquired about the bed runner when we were at Aulani last month. It was out of stock but I was told it is one of three items that can be purchased once a guest is home. The lamp was another one. Good luck.

Apparently they normally do have the runners in stock. Only the blue queen size though. Sorry but I've forgotten the price....maybe $220ish?

If anyone is still looking for the Mickey Surf lamp, my husband liked them so much he bought two when we were there in March and I still have one in the box.

If anyone is still looking for the Mickey Surf lamp, my husband liked them so much he bought two when we were there in March and I still have one in the box.
I am looking for one! Please let me know how I can go about purchasing from you.

You can email me at. I will delete this after I receive your email.
Any chance you still have the Mickey surfer lamp? We were just at Aulani and I didn’t realize the lamp could be purchased there. I love it!

Yes, I was thinking that too. I am going to call Aulani and beg them to sell me one over the phone since we were just there.
Any luck purchasing one over the phone? I tried and they redirected me to the sales department in Florida. They didn’t have it for purchase.

Use a personal shopper. There's one that regularly makes purchases at Aulani. I haven't used them yet, but friends have used them several times (and only told me recently!) and said they are very good. It's literally called 'Hawaii Shopper'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter