Mickey Mouse Patio Lights

marciaj

Earning My Ears
Hoping someone can help me with this one. We are camping in Feb. with my in-laws in there trailer. I'd like to get them some MM or other disney themed patio/party lights for the camper. I've looked on ebay and other sources with no luck. Does any one have these and/or know where to buy them. thanks for taking the time. :)

i was able to get some on ebay, they are hard to find, just keep checking, we made some lighted hidden mickey's with rope lights, we used round metal forms for wreathes and cable tied them together then outlined them with the rope lights, looks very cool at night, unfortunately do not have any pics of them.

Thanks, I'll keep looking. I think I could do something cool with rope lights, hadn't thought of using them. I just assumed there was a place to buy lights and I was missing it. Guess there is a market out there if anyone is listening;) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter