Mickey Mouse Office Ideas???

baby_becky716

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have any good ideas for decorating an office Mickey style ::MickeyMo . Anything would be appreciated :hippie:

Disney Shopping has some GREAT desk lamps that would help start your theme going in the office and they also have some supplies like staplers and such.

Another thing would be to decorate a message/Cork board Mickey style and anchor that somewhere in the room where it will be a focal point. S little border of sorts would be cute too.

Here's a small idea for a little desk accessory. How about taking one of the refillable mugs you buy at the resorts and filling it with Disney pens or pencils? I have collected all Mickey head pens/pencils in all colors including Christmas theme, AK designs, Sorcerer, Bride Minnie, etc. No one is allowed to use a pen or sharpen a Mickey pencil. I love seeing that sitting on my desk. :surfweb:

If you're a pin collector how about framing some pins in a shadowbox or decorating a picture mat with some pins surrounding your fave Disney photo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter