Mickey Mouse Engagement Rings?

Check the World of Disney store at DTD. I'm almost certain they had some more expensive jewelry there. I don't remember if they had rings but it's worth a shot.

They didn't have any when we were there in may. We were also looking for wedding bands with a Mickey head in it, but couldn't find that either

Acurry417 posted a picture of her rings. Her temporary ring is what I'm looking for. I know they still sell it at WDW. When I was there this past January I almost bought myself one of the $30 ones they have at several locations. But I'm almost positive I once saw a more expensive version maybe on main street or at a gift shop at DHS. I feel like maybe it was like $300 or so...but i just cant remember. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, any idea how much and if they sell it in white gold or silver?

Please please? I have been searching the Internet since I got back looking for it.

I know exactly which ring you are talking about...I saw it at one of the gift stores in the Contemporary. The one I looked at was in 10k gold if I remember correctly...but since it was out of my price range I ended up ordering the silver MM ring from QVC.

If you want more information you can call Disney Merchandising...give them a good description of what you are looking for and they should be able to answer your questions. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter