Mickey Mouse Engagement Rings?

There is one on ebay right now. They have wedding band set on the disney fairy tale wedding site for tokyo too. However, I don't know if you can order them from the states or not.

I know for a fact you cannot get the wedding bands on the Disney Tokyo website. I called them directly to buy them and they said it is only for the couples getting married there buying their package. It stinks to because they are beautiful!

One of our DIS brides has a hidden Mickey ring.... With three stones on each side making up the head... Anyone remember who that was?

You can get it custom made from any local jeweler :)

I don't know if anyone would be interested, but QVC has a few pages of Disney/Mickey Jewelry. Just do a search for Disney and then narrow it down to Jewelry!

This might help someone.

A friend of mine got married at the Grand Californian.

Her engagement ring was a round diamond, and her wedding ring was a "wrap" style that went around it and had two smaller round diamonds which, when put together, makes a Mickey. They had it made from a jeweler based on their designs and then the jeweler just made it happen exactly the way they wanted.

The ring on the left side of the picture was my "temporary" ring that my husband bought at Disney World to propose with when we were there. He bought it at the Magic Kingdom and as of April 2008 they still sold it. They aren't real diamonds but you could have diamonds put in.

My real engagement ring if you can tell has a subtle Mickey one each side of the center diamond. We got the ring at Jared. Once I saw the setting I had to get it.

2734143438_ea817c3bdc.jpg

Where in MK did you get the mickey ring? I would love to have one.thanks.

Dawn

I can't remember the name of the store but it is on Main Street USA I think two or three stores down from the candy place. I think it may be called the Emporium. It has a lot of watches, clocks and jewelry.

Mine's similar to the above poster's, but with a wider band. They sell different kinds at varying prices on site (Main Street, DTD, etc.). DH knew I'm overly fond of purple and under-ly fond of diamonds, so an amethyst Mickey head it was!

HPIM0670.jpg

I am the Bride with the Hidden Mickey Ring…… It’s not a Mickey Mouse Ring, not a real one, I am sure the designer of the Ring wasn’t designing the ring to have a Mickey head in it, It just looks like one. Pete (DF) said he picked it because the three side diamonds reminded him of the Mickey Mouse diamond earrings I wear every day, except all three side diamonds are the same size and the bottom one isn’t bigger (like on the earrings), but didn’t think anyone else would notice. He was shocked by how many other people see the “Hidden Mickey” I seen it right away! He was all surprised, he thought it would be our own private hidden Mickey. ;) I think if people didn’t know about my love of all things Disney, they wouldn’t see it so readily! I love it, I love how it isn’t all flashy Mickey Mouse in your face, and how it still very much looks like an engagement ring, with only a tiny hidden Disney touch! :)

1460331618_6845297c1a.jpg

Acurry417 posted a picture of her rings. Her temporary ring is what I'm looking for. I know they still sell it at WDW. When I was there this past January I almost bought myself one of the $30 ones they have at several locations. But I'm almost positive I once saw a more expensive version maybe on main street or at a gift shop at DHS. I feel like maybe it was like $300 or so...but i just cant remember. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, any idea how much and if they sell it in white gold or silver?

Please please? I have been searching the Internet since I got back looking for it.

Acurry417 posted a picture of her rings. Her temporary ring is what I'm looking for. I know they still sell it at WDW. When I was there this past January I almost bought myself one of the $30 ones they have at several locations. But I'm almost positive I once saw a more expensive version maybe on main street or at a gift shop at DHS. I feel like maybe it was like $300 or so...but i just cant remember. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, any idea how much and if they sell it in white gold or silver?

Please please? I have been searching the Internet since I got back looking for it.

Check the World of Disney store at DTD. I'm almost certain they had some more expensive jewelry there. I don't remember if they had rings but it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter