Mickey Mouse cutting board

JLSM97

Mouseketeer
In the "Art of Entertaining" series I spotted the chef's wooden Mickey-shaped cutting board. I think there's one included in one of the on-board gifts, but I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Does anyone know if/where these can be purchased on land?

I think I saw them at the Kitchen store (can't remember the name) Downtown Disney.
You may also find them at fancy kitchen stores. I don't think I've ever seen them in the Disney Store on Line

You should be able to find the cutting board all over Disney property at WDW. I have had mine for about two years and love it!!!

I know I've seen them at The Magic Kingdom (Main Street and Liberty Square), Disney-MGM, and Epcot (Mouse Gear).

They are also at Downtown Disney (World of Disney and The Pantry) as someone else stated.

I bought mine at MGM about 2 years ago. I also have the MM icon shaped chip and dip bowl in pewter...plus tons of other MM kitchen gear!!!

MJ

Mmouse37--

Get OUT!

I have the SAME Mickey CHIP & Dip bowl. I also have the Mickey Mouse mixed drink shaker, not that it gets much use.

:bounce: It IS a small world after all! :Pinkbounc

Three Circles,
I have a friend who collects mixed drink shakers, where did you ever find one. I found her a mickey martini glass which she loves.
Thanks.

Do you have the MM icon wine glasses?...I have two sets...one set has gold swirls that look like the MM icon and one set is the etched look MM icon glasses.

Like I said...I have a ton of MM stuff for the kitchen...salt & pepper shakers, serving utensils, dish towels, pot holders. I also have this big Mexican terra cotta bowl with a blue glazed inside that is great for tortillas. Also this great bowel set...one large bowl and a set of 6 smaller bowls that have all geometric shapes on them and have sayings like Gosh...and Peek a Boo with little Mickey's drawn on them...very cute!!!

I see you live in Clearwater...I am there a few times a year as my elderly aunt lives there on Highland Avenue. We always stay at the Sand Point Sheraton when I come into to town. Like to get her out the house and down by the beach!!!

MJ

Originally posted by mmouse37
Also this great bowel set...one large bowl and a set of 6 smaller bowls that have all geometric shapes on them and have sayings like Gosh

LOL! It is late for me because this just cracked me up. I think that I have read too many of Buckaroo Dad's comments & seen too many of ncligs smileys. :) Can't wait to read what he posts if he sees this. ;)

Originally posted by Moosysmom
Three Circles,
I have a friend who collects mixed drink shakers, where did you ever find one. I found her a mickey martini glass which she loves.
Thanks.

Moosysmom--

I actually got the shaker at Mouse Gear at Epcot. It's stainless steel with etched Mickeys all over. Very nice. I also got the matching martini glasses. Perhaps mine are the same type as the one you found for your friend!

Originally posted by mmouse37
Do you have the MM icon wine glasses?...I have two sets...one set has gold swirls that look like the MM icon and one set is the etched look MM icon glasses.

Mmouse37--

Actually, I haven't gotten around to buying the wine glasses as of yet. I do have the martini glasses, small drink glasses, and the large drink glasses that are shaped like over-sized wine glasses. It funny but I have yet to see the actual drinking glasses at WDW. I bought my sets from the Disney Store.

I see you live in Clearwater...I am there a few times a year as my elderly aunt lives there on Highland Avenue.

Highland is only minutes from me! Hmmm... Sand Point Sheraton... I'll keep an eye out for it the next time I'm out that way.

LBGRAVES....Yes....I am ready and waiting to hear from Buckaroo about the BOWEL set I own!!! Just saw the typo now!!!

Three Circles....I meant to say Sand Key Sheraton, it is located just a bit over the bridge to Sand Key. Great Sheraton resort!!!!

MJ

Thanks for the ideas! Since I live across the country, and don't plan on getting back to Florida anytime soon, I'd like to rephrase my first question...

Does anyone know if/where these can be purchased on the Internet or by phone? I checked eBay but am not interested in a used one. :eek:

Thank you, thank you! :D

You can always order anything from Disney Merchandising via phone. I have ordered a few things from them, it is pretty painless. The number is at work so I don't have it hear, but if you call the main Disney number, they will be glad to get it for you.

you will need to know what store the item is in. We just bought the cutting board this past December from the Kitchen Store at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter