Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets

YAY!! I am excited! My MIL told me she saw these a week ago. I am def going to buy them! :)

I definitely wouldn't try making homemade MM chicken nuggets - but wouldn't the MM cookie cutter work for hamburgers -- meat as well as the buns.

I totally saw those at our Costco a couple trips ago! I remember thinking "Oh man the DISers will go crazy for these." I also think I remembering seeing that they were maybe "natural" or organic or something. Does anybody remember what the package said. That might be the reason for the slightly higher prices. I pay a pretty penny for good quality chicken nuggets at Trader Joes.

The package reads 100% all natural ingredients, whole grain breading, no trans fats...... And in my estimation they are pretty darn yummy. :)

We were so surprised at the taste of these nuggets. We were prepared to hate them and have a HUGE bag of them left! Nope,they're great!!!

I just bought them at Costco in Livermore. They had these instead of the dino ones. I hope they taste as good. My kids love the dino ones.

I saw them at the Colman Costco by the San Jose airport. I didn't get them. I usually get the Foster Farms chicken nuggets. I may try them. I have also seen MM shaped frozen hamburger patties at Safeway. Problem is they are more expensive. I'm not gonna buy something because it's in the shape of a mickey head if it's more expensive. I mean it's cute but whatever.

Thanks! We are in Brentwood and usually shop the new Antioch Costco. I will have to go look for them! My kids love chicken nuggets!
I have also seen the frozen hamburger patties at Safeway. Never bought them though.

How funny, while my son and I were at Disneyland a few days ago, my husband sent me an email with a photo of a platefull of Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets. He said, "It's like I'm at Disneyland with you" :lmao:

we have been buying these for awhile now and our family likes them for a quick additon to a salad meal.

they are all while meat.. made with whole grains ..and trans fat free.

Plus... a ton of them come in one bag.. i bring them home from costco and put them in ziplock freezer bags with the amount that we would need for a meal enclosed.

I just got these today at the Woodinville, Washington Costco. I cant wait to eat them! Now I can have Mickey nuggets with my Mickey ice cube water and Mickey shaped cookies :-)

I caved in and bought myself Mickey chicken nuggets today when I was at Costco! :banana: Can't wait to try them!

We had them for dinner tonight, and of course I had to tell my DH all about how the Dis has discovered them and they are the talk of the board......

I wonder if I will EVER have another dinner conversation that does not somehow loop back to Disney in one way or another? :rotfl:

A little girl at the pre-k where I work had these in her lunch. I got excited and told her I had them too. I showed my co-worker who doesn't like going to DLR. She rolled her eyes. She would really be surprised if I told her there is a whole forum full of adults discussing Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets. :rotfl2: I bought them but we have to finish our round chicken nuggets first.

When i bought ours.. i divided them up between our house and my parents and my daughters.

My Dad told me yesterday... heyyyyyy those little mickey nuggets are Good!:rotfl2:

Bougt some at our Costco last night. Dh thought I was nuts for getting so happy about chicken nuggets.

Target has Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets too! 28oz bags for $3.99!!!! I think this is the sale price. The bag is blue. Woohoo!!!! I searched online ad!
:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!