Mickey Mouse Birthday

Last year it was really crazy because it was his 90th birthday and they released a lot of special merchandise. But they also had a bday cavalcade and buttons at the front gate.

Last year it was really crazy because it was his 90th birthday...
I remember that well, although not fondly ;-). When I arrived at the park gates at my regular time, the lines for both parks nearly met in the middle of the esplanade. The park was slammed that day. But, as @midnight star points out, there was a good amount of limited edition merch that went on sale that day. Wow - what a good idea to pair those two events that wasn’t.

I share a birthday with Mickey:love:, so I've been there several times on November 18th! Last year was, by far, the craziest I've seen that day. Again, I think it was due to the limited edition merch that they released AND the fact that it was the big "9-0" for Mickey. The food places where they were selling those Mickey Sippers had CRAZY long lines. A lot of people lined up at the Toon Town entrance, too, to go meet Mickey. Again, though, I think last year was kind of an anomaly. The past years I've celebrated 'our' birthday there, it was more just like 'any other day' .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!