Mickey Mouse Bedroom

Oh - I want one. I am definately going to make a screen print of this and keep it for a reference. I would love to do this in a guest bedroom.

Thanks for sharing.

Linda

I absolutely love this room! :love: I am so inspired now! Thanks so much for sharing these great pics!

Very cool, & I read your last trip report. Your Mom made those awesome Backpack/bags.

Kae

I have to ask where she got those 4 great framed pictures. We are currently making a mickey/minnie nursery for our twins ( arriving in October) and I'm having trouble finding artwork. The room looks beautiful!

I have to ask where she got those 4 great framed pictures. We are currently making a mickey/minnie nursery for our twins ( arriving in October) and I'm having trouble finding artwork. The room looks beautiful!

Above the bed? My mother made them. She covered canvases with red and yellow printed fabric, and the artwork is actually Disney plates that they made a few years ago. Unfortunately, they no longer carry the shoe, pants, and glove plates, but they do have Mickey and Minnie head plates. They also have several other types of Mickey shoe/pants/glove things in the Disney kitchen items. I believe they currently have place mats which are clear, but with colored trim.

My suggestion is to go DIY. You can make all sorts of adorable Disney art out of stickers and cut-outs (they have great selections at Hobby Lobby and Michael's). You could also frame a cute t-shirt or print something out online. The opportunities are endless!

Your room is awesome!. You can see all the love and memories that went into completing it.

I love it! The room is so sweet. I love how you took the black and white and made it pop! Great job.

I have been wondering where to take my Disney themed exercise room, now I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

Took stock of some items I have left over from when my kids were younger, I beleive I have enough to make my exercise room be the room I have a vision for without spending anymore money than 2 cans of paint. I have Disney wallpaper border that we moved before I had the chance to use it and we moved to a rental, so I never used it, therefore we have plenty. I have lots of souveniers for the decorating of the room and we already have wood tiles left from another project for the floor. This exercise room is to be in the basement and is presently carpeted and we do not wish it to be carpeted. So, again I thank you for the inspiiration. I already have a shelf up with stuffed Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy and some other Disney memories on the wall, just had not taken the time to finish the area as we have only been in this house one year this very day.

Can not wait to get started and it is too hot outside to do much outside right now, so time to get to it.

I know you posted this pic awhile ago, but I wanted to say what a remarkable mom you have to make this Mickey room. I wish I had the talent to do this. Thanks for sharing with us. :cool1:

I love it! We are living in an apartment for the time. ( I hate it). Next year planning on buying a house. I so want the guest room to be like that! Very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!