Mickey Mail

calngavinsmom

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Canucks! I was wondering when you all got your package with the luggage tags sent to you in the mail? I am just over two weeks out and still haven't gotten them yet. I think the last time we went it was around the 30ish day mark?

Thanks for any info!

Hello fellow Canucks! I was wondering when you all got your package with the luggage tags sent to you in the mail? I am just over two weeks out and still haven't gotten them yet. I think the last time we went it was around the 30ish day mark?

Thanks for any info!
You should definitely have those by now unless you booked thru a travel agent that is, in which case THEY might have them. If you did it yourself you should call to make sure they have your flight info, there's a direct number to Magical Express that is usually answered quickly with little or no "press this key, press this, wait and listen to Disney music Ad nauseam"
(866) 599-0951

OR there is a website you can use to fill it out
Magical Express Reservations
Personally i would feel better if i called and spoke to someone at this point though. I rarely found the call took more than 10 minutes

I just got back on labour day. I never did get my luggage tags mailed to me. They were waiting with my Magicband at checkin and I picked them up then.

I was told because we are Canadian and have to retrieve our own luggage from baggage, and drag it to the DME area, we wouldn't be provided luggage tags.

Plus we would have to take our bags directly to the airline counter upon return flight, since we have to be able to answer Customs with, "The only person who packed this bag and is responsible for its contents is ME!"

We also were not mailed our MB's but I think most Canadians know those don't get mailed...

I was told because we are Canadian and have to retrieve our own luggage from baggage, and drag it to the DME area, we wouldn't be provided luggage tags.

Plus we would have to take our bags directly to the airline counter upon return flight, since we have to be able to answer Customs with, "The only person who packed this bag and is responsible for its contents is ME!"

We also were not mailed our MB's but I think most Canadians know those don't get mailed...
You will get the papery-yellow tags to attached to your luggage on your way down to Disney. They will arrive about a month before your departure. Only reasons you would need to get your own bags are : you arrive outside of the set hours OR you simply want to get them yourself.

You will NOT get the fancy plastic decorative tags that come with the Magic Bands because they aren't mailed, they will be waiting at the resort when you check in.

Correct, we have to take our bags back to the airport ourselves since it's only a select # of domestic airlines that participate in Resort Check-in services.

I just got back on labour day. I never did get my luggage tags mailed to me. They were waiting with my Magicband at checkin and I picked them up then.
I believe the OP was looking for the yellow tags to use for Magical Express luggage service NOT the fancy plastic tags you are referring to :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter