Mickey Limited Edition Beats Headphones

I just sent a link for them to my 16 yo she's like they are nice but $329 I'm yeah and what are the odds they don't get stolen. I feel like they are basically a collectors item.

Personally, I don’t really say “dope.” I don’t say negative words and try to flip them. I just say positive, lovely, divine universal words.
That's an interesting approach. I rather like the context-inversion form of slang. I found an article from a 1965 issue of the English Journal that expresses the appeal...
Slang serves the outs as a weapon against the ins. To use slang is to deny allegiance to the existing order, either jokingly or in earnest, by refusing even the words which represent convention and signal status; and those who are paid to preserve the status quo are prompted to repress slang as they are prompted to repress any other symbol of potential revolution.

I think, in this sense, slang is a decidedly (though certainly not uniquely) American tradition.

On the other hand... I don't say "dope" too often because, like a chain wallet, I'm 44 years old and i don't think I could pull it off in any non-ironic sense.

I would love them.... but the price tag.. no thanks! What is Disney NOT doing for Mickey's 90th lol

I’ve always heard that Beats are not great headphones, especially for the price.
Beats are the headphone equivalent to the car driving down the street with the woofers pumping out hip hop. If you'd enjoy being inside that car, Beats headphones are for you.:music:

My kids (young adults now) have always been very very good with all their electronics, but both of them have had multiple sets of Beats (in different styles) and they all broke / died waaaay to fast. Since every time it was within a year, they were replaced / repaired by Apple, but then the replacements broke.... Anyway, no more money wasted on Beats in this house.

My kids (young adults now) have always been very very good with all their electronics, but both of them have had multiple sets of Beats (in different styles) and they all broke / died waaaay to fast. Since every time it was within a year, they were replaced / repaired by Apple, but then the replacements broke.... Anyway, no more money wasted on Beats in this house.
Do they still make Beats with the plastic headband? One of my first impressions of Beats was seeing them on display at a Best Buy and several of the models were snapped in half at the headband. That's not a big deal for $15 headphones, but at the price of those Beats that is unacceptable. I do like the look of the Mickey headphones but they're not for me. I'm sure they'll sell well and will probably command a higher price on the resale market (Ebay.)

Beats are the headphone equivalent to the car driving down the street with the woofers pumping out hip hop. If you'd enjoy being inside that car, Beats headphones are for you.:music:

With (2) 15" subwoofers in my trunk, a pair of 10" midwoofers in my kickpanels and pro-audio compression drivers on my dash... yea... I'm that guy you're talking about (and I'm still that guy with Garth Brooks or Muddy Waters playing; doesn't matter).

Having said that, I still wouldn't recommend Beats to my audio enthusiast.

With (2) 15" subwoofers in my trunk, a pair of 10" midwoofers in my kickpanels and pro-audio compression drivers on my dash... yea... I'm that guy you're talking about (and I'm still that guy with Garth Brooks or Muddy Waters playing; doesn't matter).

Having said that, I still wouldn't recommend Beats to my audio enthusiast.
If it's Muddy that's a whole 'nother story:) It's been years since I've seen/heard a tricked-out car stereo system, your setup sounds cool. I remember some car stereo competitions in the 80s, it was amazing what people would do to juice their systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter