Mickey Karate image?

mmkarate.jpg

Awww, thanks Julie&NicksMom! One of my sister's quadruplets (age 7) takes Tae Kwon Do and he will get a big kick (pun intended) out of having a Mickey Tae Kwon Do (/Karate) shirt. Can't find too many things with a martial arts theme.

Okay, I'm off now to go figure out how to put the caption on it!

:thanks:

:thanks: Thank you Quadaunt for requesting this and a huge thank you to Julia & Nick's Mom for coming thru! My son went bezerk when he saw this and my DD (age 11) showed me how to change the color of his belt in "paint" Gotta be the correct level ya know!

We are even going to make a small magnet with this design for his karate instructor....it will make his day!

Thanks again!
Marilou

Marilou: You'll have to let me know how to change the color of the belt so that I can 'keep up' with my nephew as he goes through all the levels. Right now he's a yellow/black. Not even sure I could do a multi-colored belt in paint! :confused3

My son takes karate and right now he is an orange belt with one purple stripe. They get 3 stripes as they progress then they test for next level. So I have to wait to make this door sign till about a week before we got (summer) so I can have the belt show the correct level! lol

I am also thinking about making a t-shirt with this design for him to wear in class. I've never done the t-shirt transfers before....but I've been reading various threads on the subject.

Quadant, could you do that with a green belt with and without the wording? My son got his green belt last fall and would love this shirt. I'd like to do one for him to wear to Disney and one to wear under his uniform to class starting next month. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter