Mickey Head Bullets

ltlmaint

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow Dis Members. I am working on a powerpoint with a disney them and I am looking for a Mickey Icon that I can use for the bulleted text. So that instead of bullets I have Mickey heads. I could really use your assistance.

Thanks, Kim:confused:

You can do alt167 followed by O and then another alt167. ºOº

ltlmaint, are you from the Cape?

Once or twice. ;) My family has a house in Craigville since I was a baby (and I am far from a baby now :lmao: quiet Ms. Blink). In fact, March 27th - 29th I am having a weekend scrapping getaway if you are interested.

I was on Marie Ann Terrace off Stage Rd. on Thursday visiting my Boss. I would have loved to come but my bday is March 29th. My little sis is taking me to Vero Beach and BCV to see the Flower & Garden Show. :) But I'd love to hear from you next trip. I have been looking for someone to teach me some scrapping techniques as I am a newbie.

I'll PM you.

Oh, I would take Vero Beach and Disney for my birthday too!

I built a site for my mom a few months back (although she still hasn't used it), and recently built a new theme for it. This brought about a need for a bullet as described above. I didn't download the font linked to above, though I'm sure it's a fine solution. I preferred an actual image for my purposes. Deciding that it would be easier to just open up Photoshop and make one myself, I did just that. I figured I'd share it in case anyone else finds it to be of usefulness, too:

I was looking for these.....googled 'em and sure enough, the good 'ol DIS comes through again...

thanks ;)

I built a site for my mom a few months back (although she still hasn't used it), and recently built a new theme for it. This brought about a need for a bullet as described above. I didn't download the font linked to above, though I'm sure it's a fine solution. I preferred an actual image for my purposes. Deciding that it would be easier to just open up Photoshop and make one myself, I did just that. I figured I'd share it in case anyone else finds it to be of usefulness, too:

thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter