Mickey ears or something similar for boys?

Dumbo777

DIS Veteran
I know there are alot super cute Mickey Ears for girls, but what do they have for boys? Is there anything that boys can wear? I'm pretty sure my ten years old is not going to want to wear Mickey Ears, but I know he will feel left out if I make the girls Mickey Ears and he doesn't get anything. Any suggestions? I was thinking a ball cap, but they aren't something that he would really wear.

Go to the hats/Mickey ears section of the Shop Parks app. It shows you the options available from the parks.

They do have non-traditional Mickey ears like Pirates, Iron Man, Star Wars etc. And a zillion hat options.

Both my boys usually get hats. Last time my younger son got a baseball hat with Mickey ears sticking up off of it. My older son (he's 9) usually gets a Star Wars hat. He did do R2D2 ears one year when he was 6 or so, but they weren't the head band kind - they had kind of a little hat base type part. @MickeyWaffles made a good suggestion - you can see a lot of the options that way and there are tons!

There are tons of options besides Mickey Ears: caps (baseball, trucker, etc), visors, plush costume hats, sun hat, cowbody, fedora.

My boys have in the past chosen:
fun, colorful baseball cap with a spinner on top
R2D2 Mickey ears
Donald Duck baseball cap (with Donald's beak for the hat brim)
various baseball hats
fedora

Your son should have NO problem finding something. Just look around at various stores and kiosks before deciding -- different merchandise at every store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter