Mickey clothes

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Does anyone know where I can get my husband Mickey tux acessories,bow tie,cumberband etc...also some Mickey regular ties? TIA Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:

I know some formal wear rental stores rent Mickey vests and cumberbunds. I'm not sure about buying them, though. You might try calling one of the rental stores and asking. As far as regular ties, try the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney. You can call Disney Merchandising (not sure of their number, but if you ask on the Community Board I'm sure someone will be able to tell you) and order from them directly and they will ship them to you. Hope this helps!

Hi ead, there is a Tuxedo store in Huntington called Lesters, that had some Mickey Mouse stuff ( I think). I don't have their phone number on me, but they are on NY Avenue, and information should be able to help you out!

You should be able to get some info from the tux places in Orlando. I got married at WDW in 97' and I had seen a tux in a bridal magazine that I wanted for my fiance'. I contacted the manager of the tuxedo rental places that worked with WDW weddings. I called them and spoke at length with the manager. Faxed him the info about the tux, including the picture from the magazine, and he was able to locate it in Cal. The tux was so new, that only one rental place had it. They shipped it to WDW for me and my new hubby looked absolutely gorgeous in it. It was definately worth the extra money to me. So I'm sure if Mickey stuff is what you want for your fiance's tux, that they could get you whatever you want. Good luck, and let us know how you make out with it. :)

DH went for the understated look. We did plain black vests and bow ties but had Mickey head studs and cuff links for everyone in the wedding party. We got them in Celebration and one Disney property. That was in 1999.

I see you live in Holbrook. There is a tuxedo place in the Okey Dokey shopping center
that has Mickey vests, bow ties etc.

I am so excited I am going tomorrow morning to check it out..I forgot about that place in the Gateway Plaza...wish me luck..I'll let you all know how I make out..Thanks again...Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:

Dear wdwsue, finally had a chance to go to gateway plaza in patchogue and there is no tux place there...went to the big & tall shop and the men's wearhouse and they have no mickey things at all....where were you thinking of as they have no tux place in the Okey Doeky shopping center...please let me know...Marianne

I'm telling you, I'm getting married in a week, and the tuxedo place called Lesters in Huntington thart I'm getting my tux from has them, I see them everytime I go in. The phone number is 631-425-0739.

I'm really sorry. I went to Gateway plaza the other day and the tuxedo place
is gone. It used to be right next to the window store. I bought the mickey
vest and bow tie about 4 yrs ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!