Mickey Body Parts Book

Hi, just experiment with the size, I don't know what size Book overall you'll get with using 6x12" mat. Just remember to keep your sizes the same when you are doing the layering of each of the parts, and the feet should be a little smaller than your beginning size you start with ( what I mean lets say, is the head). If you have any problems please don't hestate to email me at

caldwellcac@eastlink.ca
and hopefully I can walk you through it.

P.S. I have been helping some people over at the Cricut board with this too.

LOVE THAT! Thanks for sharing! edited to say - love it even MORE with the printed paper and photos on it - AMAZING care you have taken!

Anita,

Have you tried Etsy? They have some wonderful items for your doors. Just remember that they must be magnetic. No tape or glue substances are allowed on the doors. I just read that Disney is charging big bucks to those not using magnets.

Anita,

Have you tried Etsy? They have some wonderful items for your doors. Just remember that they must be magnetic. No tape or glue substances are allowed on the doors. I just read that Disney is charging big bucks to those not using magnets.

I did and found some! Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter