Mickey Birthday Sippers are back.

Skyegirl1999

DIS Veteran
They’re everywhere. So, if you weren’t here on Mickey’s birthday, you’re in luck.
X8dcH1p.jpg

So annoyed. WDW was selling these for $14 plus tax today. DLR sold them for $25 plus tax back in November and from what I saw on social media it’s the same price currently.

So annoyed. WDW was selling these for $14 plus tax today. DLR sold them for $25 plus tax back in November and from what I saw on social media it’s the same price currently.
It seems like stuff is normally more expensive here..at least popcorn buckets are.

True, but back in December we paid $25 here at WDW for the Alien Christmas buckets and they were $20 at Disneyland! Weird how they price everything so different.

True, but back in December we paid $25 here at WDW for the Alien Christmas buckets and they were $20 at Disneyland! Weird how they price everything so different.

They were also refillable at WDW from the reports I read ($2/refill) :confused3. Would have gladly paid $25 for a refillable bucket.

They were also refillable at WDW from the reports I read ($2/refill) :confused3. Would have gladly paid $25 for a refillable bucket.

Yeah, that doesn't help me since I don't eat carbs! Just wanted it for the cuteness so would rather have saved $5 each!

Yeah, that doesn't help me since I don't eat carbs! Just wanted it for the cuteness so would rather have saved $5 each!

I would rather have spent an extra $5 and gotten the refills since that's the only time I will buy popcorn is during refill deals :rotfl2:

But yeah, that's an obvious reason why it cost more at WDW. May not have been a deal for everyone if they don't eat popcorn, but it was technically a deal that justified the extra cost.

I do wonder about this sipper difference... Perhaps they didn't sell as well at WDW?

I would rather have spent an extra $5 and gotten the refills since that's the only time I will buy popcorn is during refill deals :rotfl2:

But yeah, that's an obvious reason why it cost more at WDW. May not have been a deal for everyone if they don't eat popcorn, but it was technically a deal that justified the extra cost.

I do wonder about this sipper difference... Perhaps they didn't sell as well at WDW?

Wonder about that too, since I was here on actual birthday weekend and everyone was going crazy for the buttons and all the merchandise was gone IMMEDIATELY that morning!

But the sipper is a big price difference. Sadly, it's not one I personally want, but I wish it was the same lower price for those that do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts