Michigan DVC/DIS Meet Details!!!!!

kamgen

DIS Veteran
Here it is!! Details for the upcoming Michigan DVC/DIS meet!!

This meet is for all DVC members, DIS members, and ANYONE who loves Disney!

Food Court
Date: August 5
Time: 12noon - ?

Prncssjas and I are planning some activites, so if you have any ideas, let us know!!!
Bring pictures, pins, and memories to share!!

We would like to get somewhat of a count, so let us know if you think you can make it!! Post here!!!!!!

We are so excited and cannot wait to meet everyone!!

Any questions????? Let us know!

Kamy (Kamgen):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am planning on attending - probably just me tho I was hoping for my DD and DH to tag along. Just wondering if you posted this on the Community Board also - you might get more response from others that aren't DVC.

The wife and I will be there with another couple. Looking forward to meeting everyone;)

Count me in!! Finally...a day out without DH or DK! Looking forward to putting some names with faces! See you all soon......Michelle

Hey Kamy!! Just for the record, it will be three for us (me, DH and little brother). YEAH! I can't wait. PS...I saw your mom today--she came into the HR office. She is so cute! Hope she can come too. ;)

I need to check the calendar but we're in if we can make it.

2 adults / 2 kids

Hi everyone!! Looks like we are going to have a terrific turn out ( I hope!). I can't wait to meet everyone. Kamy--sorry I haven't been around much--work has been a zoo!! I need a trip to WDW!! I will email you soon to work out more details... :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter