Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

Absolutely!!! I live by that motto........:D

You would love the Blackberry Margarita then.........it is bursting with fruit flavours......I have enjoyed one or two since we got here.........:rolleyes1

I'll have to add that to the ever growing list of things to try.

I'll have to add that to the ever growing list of things to try.

Lol......we have a long list of “must have” food and drinks..........and keeps getting longer every visit!

Finnegans have a few good fruity cocktails too.........they still do a cocktail Called a Rum Neuralyser.....it’s not on their cocktail menu but they’ll make it when you ask........so good!!!

Lol......we have a long list of “must have” food and drinks..........and keeps getting longer every visit!

Finnegans have a few good fruity cocktails too.........they still do a cocktail Called a Rum Neuralyser.....it’s not on their cocktail menu but they’ll make it when you ask........so good!!!

Hey @schumigirl isn’t that drink a nod to Ghostbusters, I’m not positive but I thought I had heard that long ago.

Hi Carole, we are here

Had a nightmare 1st day with toothache but emergency dentist and antibiotics later I'm back

Out at hhn tonight hope you're having fun!

Finally remembered what I had been meaning to find on the boards. I will probably have to read your replies when I get back, since we will be leaving on the 4th and returning on the 8th. Your pics of Strongwater really want me to get there; however, I don't think our 12 year old would enjoy it as much as us:rotfl2:I am glad to hear that you like the Palm. We will be eating there for the first time during our Thanksgiving trip. Hope you have an amazing trip. We will miss you by days again.

Hi Carole, we are here

Had a nightmare 1st day with toothache but emergency dentist and antibiotics later I'm back

Out at hhn tonight hope you're having fun!

Oh no!!! Not a good start.......

But, hope it’s all much better now.........we are doing HHN tonight but maybe not till 8ish as we’re going out for early dinner first.....heard Saturday night was a rowdy night!!! Glad we missed it.........

But, glad you’re here.........

Finally remembered what I had been meaning to find on the boards. I will probably have to read your replies when I get back, since we will be leaving on the 4th and returning on the 8th. Your pics of Strongwater really want me to get there; however, I don't think our 12 year old would enjoy it as much as us:rotfl2:I am glad to hear that you like the Palm. We will be eating there for the first time during our Thanksgiving trip. Hope you have an amazing trip. We will miss you by days again.

:welcome: soniam...........lovely to see you here!

Yep, you will prefer StrongWater to your 12 year old.........for sure!!::yes:: But it is good........

Oh you’ll love the Palm........so good!!! Our favourite onsite steak restaurant...........

Thank you we are having an amazing time despite a few “glitches” this time........lol.........hope you have a fabulous trip too..........:wave2:

Oh no!!! Not a good start.......

But, hope it’s all much better now.........we are doing HHN tonight but maybe not till 8ish as we’re going out for early dinner first.....heard Saturday night was a rowdy night!!! Glad we missed it.........

But, glad you’re here.........

Yes much better thankfully, cannot believe my luck!

We are heading out later too, will look out for you tonight!

Sounds like the perfect choice for Stay and Scream - I gotta hold the table somehow and dinner only takes so long. Couple of those oughta do it. :D:D

we are having an amazing time despite a few “glitches” this time.

Oh...now I am quite intrigued...can't wait for the rest of your TR when you get back. Marvelous report, as always.

So glad you're enjoying this HHN a bit more than last year. I cannot wait to see ST and Poltergeist houses.

So, apart from the parks, resort time and Citywalk we do love to wander around Orlando...….

There is so much to see and do...…….of course there are things to do local to the parks, such as The Orlando Eye...…..

i-Gbw64DN-XL.jpg

i-WXqpNQc-XL.jpg

I am deathly afraid of heights, but I'm going to try my hand at the Orlando Eye this November. I just keep telling myself I can't actually fall out :rotfl:

Sounds like the perfect choice for Stay and Scream - I gotta hold the table somehow and dinner only takes so long. Couple of those oughta do it. :D:D

we are having an amazing time despite a few “glitches” this time.

Oh...now I am quite intrigued...can't wait for the rest of your TR when you get back. Marvelous report, as always.

So glad you're enjoying this HHN a bit more than last year. I cannot wait to see ST and Poltergeist houses.

:welcome: shh............glad to have you reading along.........

Haven’t met a cocktail yet I haven’t really liked......but, that one is gorgeous.........yes, you could drag an evening out happily with those.......

I say glitches.......more little mishaps......lol......but these things happen.......yep, those are good houses......we are having so much fun thanks......

Or nightmares :teeth:

I am deathly afraid of heights, but I'm going to try my hand at the Orlando Eye this November. I just keep telling myself I can't actually fall out :rotfl:

:welcome: Along EveDallas...........lovely to see you here........

Yes, nightmares is probably more accurate!

I’m not fond of heights......my hands get sweaty and legs go to jelly walking over bridges and even seeing heights so I understand.........but, make myself do these things......yep you’ll be so safe there, and glad you’re going to try it........:thumbsup2

@AussieBritTraveller............we have to connect soon!!!

Let me know what your plans are and see what we can arrange.......even a quick hello would be lovely........we seem to be all over the place right now!! :D

Yes, we are just planning on heading over to the parks to try and see the Hogwarts light show tonight.(if it's on)

How about 6pm in Jake's for a drink before?

Yes, we are just planning on heading over to the parks to try and see the Hogwarts light show tonight.(if it's on)

How about 6pm in Jake's for a drink before?

It’s a date!

We’re heading out for dinner so that would be great before hand..........see you then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!