Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I hope you’re having a wonderful time! Will you be visiting Bar 17 Bistro at Aventura? We’re trying to decide whether to take my folks up there in January or wait until it’s just us in the autumn.

Woot, they have arrived! Great to hear having a favorite drink or three already.

Yep.........few cocktails and drinks have already been enjoyed!!!

Well, it`s 5 o Clock somewhere........:D

I hope you’re having a wonderful time! Will you be visiting Bar 17 Bistro at Aventura? We’re trying to decide whether to take my folks up there in January or wait until it’s just us in the autumn.

:welcome: to this one too iona...........

We are absolutely having a wonderful time.......so hot!!!! We are loving it though......

Planning to go to Aventura roof top bar tonight if weather keeps dry.......looks so good and many TM friends have recommended it.......will let you know how it is if we do go.......if weather changes, it`ll be Strongwater.........:D

That's always a good sign!

Yep!!

Just back from Bar 17.

It was nice......views were beautiful............we had one shrimp dish, one cocktail and a rum, ginger beer and lime each......nice.

But, apart from the views, which were beautiful, it was nothing special. Nice, but we still prefer StrongWater..........

By far!

Yep!!

Just back from Bar 17.

It was nice......views were beautiful............we had one shrimp dish, one cocktail and a rum, ginger beer and lime each......nice.

But, apart from the views, which were beautiful, it was nothing special. Nice, but we still prefer StrongWater..........

By far!

Hello Carole and Tom, I already know your having a fabulous time so hoping so is not necessary LOL, quick comment as I agree without even having been to Bar 17 that Strongwater is better, IMO far more character, Aventura looks lovely all around but all the modern comes off to me lacking character a little plain really.

Yep!!

Just back from Bar 17.

By far!

So go for the view but not for the bar? Thank you! We won't rush there in January but may head up there next Autumn depending on our other plans. Hope you're having a great time.

Hello Carole and Tom, I already know your having a fabulous time so hoping so is not necessary LOL, quick comment as I agree without even having been to Bar 17 that Strongwater is better, IMO far more character, Aventura looks lovely all around but all the modern comes off to me lacking character a little plain really.

So go for the view but not for the bar? Thank you! We won't rush there in January but may head up there next Autumn depending on our other plans. Hope you're having a great time.

Yep, the view is fabulous.....no doubt about it......but the food menu and drinks were a little underwhelming.......we like to have a really good variety to choose from.........

Staff were lovely and it’s a friendly place, but lacked something.........

Can’t beat a StrongWater or Sapphire for food, drinks and ambiance.........

Yep, having a blast thanks!! Just so hot..........but we’re making the most of the heat........

Yep, the view is fabulous.....no doubt about it......but the food menu and drinks were a little underwhelming.......we like to have a really good variety to choose from.........

Staff were lovely and it’s a friendly place, but lacked something.........

Can’t beat a StrongWater or Sapphire for food, drinks and ambiance.........

Yep, having a blast thanks!! Just so hot..........but we’re making the most of the heat........

Hard to top Strong Water!!:thumbsup2

Another icy drink will help to cope with the heat!:)

I'm really looking forward to hearing about the stranger things house. I'm a huge fan of the show, and I can't wait to see what they did with it!

I'm really looking forward to hearing about the stranger things house. I'm a huge fan of the show, and I can't wait to see what they did with it!

I was surprised how much we liked this house......and some scenes are very recognizable from the show.......I`m sure you`ll enjoy that house in particular........::yes::

I’ve been thinking about you and how lucky to have such a nice long trip!

I watched a YouTube video on the HHN houses and it looks really good this year! I hope you are liking the houses and scare zones, since last year was a little bit of a let down!

Haha, I was totally going with Home Alone, when I said “Don’t get scared now” I knew you would catch on:rotfl:

I’ve been thinking about you and how lucky to have such a nice long trip!

I watched a YouTube video on the HHN houses and it looks really good this year! I hope you are liking the houses and scare zones, since last year was a little bit of a let down!

Haha, I was totally going with Home Alone, when I said “Don’t get scared now” I knew you would catch on:rotfl:

Lol........that did make me laugh......I love Home Alone........

We are truly loving every second of this trip.........had one or two little “glitches” but all will be in trip report......lol......good and bad.......you know us, nothing gets us down!

HHN is so much better house wise this year........only one I don’t care for......which is at bad at all!

It is hot though.......hottest September we can ever remember........but not complaining.......:D

I love the drinks at Margaritaville. It's 5 O'clock somewhere, right? I am definitely a fruity drink type of girl.

Absolutely!!! I live by that motto........:D

You would love the Blackberry Margarita then.........it is bursting with fruit flavours......I have enjoyed one or two since we got here.........:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!