Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I've been enjoying from Aus too - we'll be around for your next trip! The flight is awful. I'm not a great flyer, my legs ache something terrible! Otherwise I wouldn't care and would soak up the dedicated movie time lol. :rotfl: Means to an end, means to an end!

How fabulous..........I never knew there were so many Aussies around on the boards till recently........:)

Means to an end is the perfect description!! Legs can be an issue that’s for sure........I tend to get a very numb bottom :laughing: so I do try and move around a bit......but yep, once I’m settled in with a movie and maybe even drop off a little it’s hard to move!! Our longest flight was just over 10 hours when we had to go well into Canada to avoid a bad weather front or a storm of some kind.......that extra hour or so felt like a week!!!

Glad to hear you’ll be around for the next one too........look forward to chatting more.........:wave:

How fabulous..........I never knew there were so many Aussies around on the boards till recently........:)

Means to an end is the perfect description!! Legs can be an issue that’s for sure........I tend to get a very numb bottom :laughing: so I do try and move around a bit......but yep, once I’m settled in with a movie and maybe even drop off a little it’s hard to move!! Our longest flight was just over 10 hours when we had to go well into Canada to avoid a bad weather front or a storm of some kind.......that extra hour or so felt like a week!!!

Glad to hear you’ll be around for the next one too........look forward to chatting more.........:wave:

Oh yes, that numb bottom! Maybe we should bring some memory foam on board :rotfl2:

Wow!!

That must have been quite a journey........hope your trip was fabulous and you had an amazing time.......I have no clue how long it takes to fly from Oz to the USA??? .........won’t be a short flight!!!

I’m in South Australia so it’s about 15-16 hours actual flying time to LA. It’s a bit quicker if you’re going from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane. To get to MCO it’s 20 hours actual flying time because we have to catch 3 flights. Essentially, it’s a ruddy long way! :-)

Our trip was great. We went to Nashville and did Disneyland on the way home. Nashville is beautiful and we loved it. I went with no expectations of it but fell in love. It helped that we went in Fall so the colours in the trees was astounding.

I always think Americans are so lucky when they can get to Orlando in a couple of hours!!!

But, thank you so much........I’m so glad to read you enjoyed it and thank you for the lovely comments.......appreciate them........hope to see you on the next one too........:wave:

I’m definitely in for the next one!

Because I’m a tech Numpty I’ve responded in your quote! You will have to scroll through the quote to read it!

lol...….I found it...it took me almost a year of being on this site before I finally worked out how to multi quote......:rotfl:

Crikey…...that is a loooooong flight!!!! Oh my goodness......I can see why you`d need 3 flights.....

Awww....glad you had such an amazing trip...….I don't know anything about Nashville.....except the obvious....and yes this time of year is so beautiful with autumn colours in the trees...…:thumbsup2

Hi I finally got to catch up on your report. :thumbsup2 I am glad they are detailed I usually always find something I didn't know about or something new to do.

Brian and I have heard those same types of things from people about Universal verses Disney. We both always look at each other and shake our heads and mumble then don't come back! I agree you can't compare them really. They are two different types of trips and have different things to offer. We love and prefer Universal but Disney is good and has it's own positives.

The new lounge looks great! I loved the bins for the bread items. That is such a neat and creative way to keep them fresh. I hope to try that lounge in the future. We did love PBH club but I think that lounge could use some renovating.

The burger place after the mall looks great! We don't eat burgers out often but when we do it's got to be a good one. This place looks great for us to try on our June trip since we will be eating in the Orlando area more. Thanks for sharing.

The Strongwater Tavern looks really nice. Well the whole resort looks pretty. The food and drinks looked very good too. Oh and I agree with curry dishes. We enjoy them a lot and the new one the family likes is a Thai Coconut Curry Chicken in the crock pot. You could substitute shrimp instead.

I loved your meme about getting picked up at 10 :rotfl2:... I so agree with that!!!

Sorry the report and trip ended but as I write this you will be on your way back there in a couple of days!:thumbsup2 I hope you and Tom have a great next trip with your son!

Hi I finally got to catch up on your report. :thumbsup2 I am glad they are detailed I usually always find something I didn't know about or something new to do.

Brian and I have heard those same types of things from people about Universal verses Disney. We both always look at each other and shake our heads and mumble then don't come back! I agree you can't compare them really. They are two different types of trips and have different things to offer. We love and prefer Universal but Disney is good and has it's own positives.

The new lounge looks great! I loved the bins for the bread items. That is such a neat and creative way to keep them fresh. I hope to try that lounge in the future. We did love PBH club but I think that lounge could use some renovating.

The burger place after the mall looks great! We don't eat burgers out often but when we do it's got to be a good one. This place looks great for us to try on our June trip since we will be eating in the Orlando area more. Thanks for sharing.

The Strongwater Tavern looks really nice. Well the whole resort looks pretty. The food and drinks looked very good too. Oh and I agree with curry dishes. We enjoy them a lot and the new one the family likes is a Thai Coconut Curry Chicken in the crock pot. You could substitute shrimp instead.

I loved your meme about getting picked up at 10 :rotfl2:... I so agree with that!!!

Sorry the report and trip ended but as I write this you will be on your way back there in a couple of days!:thumbsup2 I hope you and Tom have a great next trip with your son!

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed it........

Yes, the food in those places are excellent......we only eat homemade beef burgers back home, so it’s nice to enjoy some good ones over there......and we love all sorts of curry, and Thai Coconut is one of our favourites.....we usually make that with shrimp, crab, scallops and calamari......as long as it’s hot I don’t mind what’s in it.......

Yes, we do laugh at the folks who try to tell us Universal sucks and Disney is fabulous.......amazingly it’s always those same ones that never wait for restaurants/FP/never see crowds nor wait in lines........while everyone’s complaining about said things......they’re quite transparent!

But, glad you’ve enjoyed this one and yep, next one is up and running and thanks again........for the lovely comments and good wishes........:wave:

All caught up!!!! I just love your trip reports - so now I'll be checking out your next one :) I really appreciate the detail you have put into everything - it really helped people like me, who just went for our 1st time. Thank you :love:

All caught up!!!! I just love your trip reports - so now I'll be checking out your next one :) I really appreciate the detail you have put into everything - it really helped people like me, who just went for our 1st time. Thank you :love:

You are so welcome!!!

I really appreciate you taking the time to say so...…..:hug:

I enjoy doing them very much so I`m always glad to hear they are useful......thank you once again......see you on the next one :wave:

Just now commenting on your lovely TRs! Although I am thus far a dedicated Disney traveler I am now considering Uni. I cannot do thrill rides or simulators anymore but do love to soak up atmosphere.

Also a lizard, and love to enjoy life like you guys too. Would love to meet up for a bite sometime - I spend a lot of time in Orlando too and get nonstop comments from everyone I know - whatever!

Heading over to read your December TR - when I retire from schools I can travel then too and not just when the kiddies do.

Just now commenting on your lovely TRs! Although I am thus far a dedicated Disney traveler I am now considering Uni. I cannot do thrill rides or simulators anymore but do love to soak up atmosphere.

Also a lizard, and love to enjoy life like you guys too. Would love to meet up for a bite sometime - I spend a lot of time in Orlando too and get nonstop comments from everyone I know - whatever!

Heading over to read your December TR - when I retire from schools I can travel then too and not just when the kiddies do.

I’m so glad you did post!!

Universal is amazing. It really is.........even on days we don’t focus on rides, we love roaming around the parks and yes, just soak up the atmosphere.........

And another lizard for company is always good.........lol.......yep, would always enjoy a meet up if we’re there the same time.........and yep, hope you can retire soon......being stuck to school schedule is too tying......and like us ignore all those negative Nellies.......if I’ve heard the words “you’re not going back again” once.....I’ve heard it a million times! Yes, “whatever” seems appropriate at times..........

Nice to see you post anyway and I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed them so far..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!